Headline: English Gentlemen saves the world!
Modern day British knights save the world from the crass, godless American tech billionaire and global warming alarmism.
- It’s part Bond, part King Arthur and part Pygmalion (My Fair Lady)
- It’s very funny.
- White men are not the bad guys, well some are.
- The Christian Cross is featured unapologetically throughout.
- The hate church in Kentucky get’s what it deserves, so does the sell-out American administration.
- It celebrates the virtues of being a gentleman, while not a toff
- It’s got puppies
Saving the world, all in a Knight's work.
- It’s got Mark Strong, and he is brilliant, plus Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Mark Hamill and newcomer Taron Egerton.
- The knights are above politics, they simply do what’s right
- It celebrates loyalty, teamwork, selflessness and sacrifice.
- It tells the young protagonist to stop feeling sorry for himself, stop blaming others for his failures. i.e., take personal responsibility and take the chip off his shoulder.
- The Swedish princess refuses to go along with the evil plan, gets a treat in the end, literally.
- Shows that monied privilege is no substitute for character.
- It illustrates that politicians have no spine.
- Ronald Reagan helps save the world, again.